I am a software developer with an interest in communication and design. I enjoy experimenting with new things to expand my knowledge and I believe that creating ways for people to share knowledge is one of the greatest goals for mankind.
Skills & Expertise
- I have been writing code and experimenting with new software since 2010.
- Facility with English speaking and writing with a certificate of CET-6.
- Mastering some programming languages like C/C++ and knowing well about algorithm.
- Familiar with Linux, both environment and some shell programming skills.
- Proficiency in the software process development and good at office software.
Senior Product Manager Assistant
March 2013 - August 2013
- Leading a program called Baidu_Astar, including “The Test of Background Environment of Technology Community”, ”The Test of Examination of the Astar and The Management of Database etc.
- Configure the
ARMcompile environment on the cloud compile platform，and it works well. Meanwhile, I collaborate with others to resolve more than 10 bugs in the background environment and 30 questions in the examinations. Putting forward and then working out 5 ACM questions.
- Early August，Overall responsibility for Astar & Hackathon offline programming contest and product contest, and successfully finished the work.
Volunteer for Science of IT
July 2011 - September 2011
- Participation in training of popular science organized by ASUS，and giving lectures in hometown about popular science and computer maintenance with a training for more than 20 students.
- Writing a planning for activity feedback, and being awarded the “Outstanding Volunteer”.
wait to be added, just a minute...
Baidu Elite Club， Chairman
May 2012 - May 2013
- Participation in Baidu Club since 2011 and being made chairman of Baidu Club in 2012, in charge of all works of Baidu in Wuhan University. Spotting the internal construction of groups and getting excellent grades in the competition of university clubs.
- Successfully planning and organizing campus-level competition like “Searching without Boundary” ，“Astar” and so on.
Association of Students Union, Vice Minister
May 2011 - May 2012
- Participation in the International Camp pioneered by Wuhan University, which involves 210 attenders of 69 universities in 34 nations, including world-renowned Harvard and Yale. As a volunteer, mainly dealing with guest receiving, planning execution and PPTs switching and going through with trainings in communication and executions.
- Collaborating with others to plan and organize various campus-level or province-level activities.
Honors and Awards
- Excellent Volunteer in International Camp of Wuhan University，2011.07
- Outstanding Students, 3 times, (15/40 000)
- Campus Cultural Activists, (50/40 000)
- National Encouragement Scholarship（5%）, 2012;
- Merit-Based Scholarship in Wuhan University (15%), 2011 & 2012 & 2013
- Concern about the startups and product of CS.
- programmer at Jisuanke, and focus on online judge.
- Basketball lovers.